v1.2.2 - 2021/11/06
- Added 2 new activities
Checkers in the Park (checkers)
v1.2.1 - 2021/10/20
- Added SpellCast to default activities
- Fixed a bug with ConnectionError
v1.2.0 - 2021/10/15
- Rewrite of entire backend to support any fork of discord.py, now supports any fork
- Removed ActivityLink class, replaced with string output
- Optimized error handling by removing redundant custom errors
- Updated Watch Together's application ID
v1.1.2 - 2021/09/25
- Added 3 new activities (Credits to @awesomehet2124)
Letter Tile (letter-tile)
Word Snack (word-snack)
Doodle Crew (doodle-crew)
- Added DiscordTogether.default_choices attribute to list all default application choices as a listGeneral optimizations
v1.1.1 - 2021/07/29
- Added Python 3.6 and above support!
- Added docs and discord server badges to README.md
- Added max_age and max_uses kwargs to create_link()
- Added InvalidCustomID and RangeExceeded custom errors.
- Updated the application ID for 'CG 2 Dev' which is now 'Chess in the Park'
- Created ActivityLink object that is returned after using create_link.
- Fixed debug mode outputs not appearing for custom ID attempts.
- Optimized code and fixed redundancies.
v1.1.0 - 2021/07/03
- Switched to using Semantic Versioning for this package. (Reason for the version jump)
- Fixed a TypeError caused by inputting options with uppercase letters / strings with spaces in them.
- Fixed typos within files.
- Added a Type check for both parameters of create_link()
v1.0.8 - 2021/07/02
Pretty big update after taking suggestions and feedback from the package end-users.
- Switched from a new aiohttp session to using the bot's aiohttp session (Thanks to @Hunter2807)
- Added support for AutoShardedClient and AutoShardedBot (Thanks @NotFlameDev)
- Added custom errors to make error handling easier
- Updated README.md with better advisory notes and documentation
- Optimized a few parts of the code
- Added a debug mode kwarg that sends the JSON result attained from the API. This should be used in the case of invalid invite links being sent out.
togetherControl = DiscordTogether(client, debug=True)